Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Race at Rockingham this Sunday

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SuperTeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just curious if anyone is going. I am suppose to be going with some friends of mine. A friend of mine told me he could get a trailor, cause I'd rather not drive(1.5-2hours). If not then I will go. I've never ran a quarter mile before so I'm excited and nervous at the same time. If any of you will be there, let me know.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SuperTeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! If you go, we can make the exchange there for the tranny. Let me know so I know to bring it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member blownLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me see if I can get a Kitchen and a Church pass. It is a 1.5 hour drive for me too. I will let you know.

    If you make up your mind in time, maybe I can take those GSR tranny guts off your hands.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •